Beautiful pictures to last for generations…
High-quality pictures that last a lifetime can be some of the most valuable possessions a person has!
Because we have a wide variety of photographers to choose from, we can help you find the right one for your event. It starts with knowing what you want, style you are looking for, and the price.
A great photographer not only takes great pictures with high-end equipment, but will also be personable the day of your event and be knowledgeable on post-production techniques to get your pictures looking the best they can.
The first step to finding your photographer is filling out the form below!
Things to consider when hiring a photographer:
- Research what you want in a photographer, style, end product, etc.
- Decide your style, what you want and price range.
- Find photographers that fit your style and price.
- Review their work.
- Compare prices.
- Ask about your (& your guests) rights to the pictures after event.
- Get post-production details – how long will it take?
- Once you decide on photographer, plan on talking/meeting before hand to decide details.
Request For Quotes Form
One Form – Multiple Quotes
Please note that not all fields are required. There is no cost or obligation to submit this form.
There is no cost or obligation to submit this form. After submitting, you will receive quotes from TEPs in the categories your chose above. You can then choose the TEPs that fit your event and budget. If for some reason you don’t find what you are looking for, or you have any questions, please visit our Contact Us page. We’re here to help. Thank you for working with us!