Catering that looks and tastes great…
While most event halls have in-house catering, there is a wide variety of outside catering options depending on your location, time of the year, number of people, type of food, etc. You will first need to decide what kind of catering you are looking for based on your event. Once you can at least ballpark the number of guests and have a general idea of what you are looking for, you can begin to search for your catering options based on your budget and tastes.
For more formal events, sit-down catering may be desired. However, buffet-style catering is becoming more popular for formal events. One of the advantages of buffet-style is that people can choose the amount of food they want instead of just being given their portion. This could lead to more happy event goers!
You can also get creative and bring in unique catering services. For example, food trucks are becoming more popular, even for more formal events – like weddings and company events. For a WNY-themed event, you can choose local favorites like pizza, wings, and roast beef sandwiches. Many unique restaurants also offer catering options as well.
Various kinds of catering:
- Sit-down Services Catering – Sit-down catering is usually more formal and aims to supply sumptuous dishes as well as an enchanting ambiance for the guests
- Corporate Catering – Small office meetings and trainings as well as grand regional events demand the highest quality of food and services for esteemed guests. This service focuses on providing not only the best food, but also the best experience for professionals well-suited for any corporate event.
- Cocktail Reception – Cocktail reception or high tea catering places great emphasis on delectable finger food and spectacular drinks for the guests. With many of the attendees meeting and mingling, plates that are easy to munch on.
- Bento Catering – Bento, derived from Japanese that means “convenient”, is a single-portion, packed meal that consists of an appetizer, a main course, and dessert served in a box-shaped container.
- Buffet Catering – A buffet catering offer an abundant portion of food during a social gathering. In a buffet catering, guests serve themselves, providing them more freedom with the food choices.
Request For Quotes Form
One Form – Multiple Quotes
Please note that not all fields are required. There is no cost or obligation to submit this form.
There is no cost or obligation to submit this form. After submitting, you will receive quotes from TEPs in the categories your chose above. You can then choose the TEPs that fit your event and budget. If for some reason you don’t find what you are looking for, or you have any questions, please visit our Contact Us page. We’re here to help. Thank you for working with us!